This post can also be found.. or viewed in Youtube. Please visit that and Subscribe para sa ating future educational videos!
The video below was created 2 years ago.. and that is before the covid-19 pandemic.. Here are some updated information on how to apply PCSO lotto outlet.. Or, how to re-new pcso lotto agency agreement
As you know, the lotto agency agreement expires every 2 years. We need to renew the contract with PCSO and either the GSIS surety bond or Cash bond.
Here’s the Update:
2 years ago, the cash bond is Php300,000 pesos. Now, it is Php100,000.
The GSIS surety bond remains at approx Php13,000. But because of the pandemic and the many months of lockdown, many PCSO agents were complaining that the 24 months surety bond coverage was not fully utilized.
When I tried to renew the contract, people from PCSO suggested that we opt to renew using Cash Bond.. that’s when I learned about that it is now Php100,000.
As mentioned in the video, same infomration. Once you stop the operation of your lotto, you will be able to get your money back. Don’t loose your original cashbond receipt.
End of update.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A LOTTO OUTLET FRANCHISE IN THE PHILIPPINES
Here are the step-by-step, how to apply for the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) in your location
Subscribe by clicking below: http://bit.ly/join-elizarpalad
We have tons more information to share about the Philippine Lottery game and agency, so be sure to Subscribe and Hit the Bell for notification!
Requirement ng Applicant:
- FILIPINO citizen – at least 21 years old
- Three (3) latest ID pictures (2 x 2);
- Three (3) latest ID pictures (2 x 2) of spouse;
- Letter of INTENT; –
- On-Line Lottery PERSONAL DATA SHEET;
- Proof of Income:
- Proof of Ownership/Lease of Outlet
- For Owner: —Land Title or TCT —
- For Lessee: —Contract of Lease (Notarized) —Building Owner’s Authorization Form
- NBI Clearance (Current)
- Brgy Clearance (Personal Record)
- Sketch/Location Map of the —-
- Proposed Agency Site
- Photograph of the Vicinity Photograph of the Building – Photograph of the Interior –
Requirement ng Proposed Agency Site
Eto naman ang requirements ng magiging location mismo ng lotto terminal. Ang lotto terminal ay ang computer system na ginagamit ng PCSO lotto – CPU, Card Reader, Ticket printer, monitor, modem etc.
- 100 meters away from schools/place of learning,
- Good human traffic – situated in commercial or busy intersections/areas.
- The area does not get flooded.
- Floor space of 8 – 9 sq. meters or available business counter measuring at least 1.0 m X 0.5 m
- Preferable with at least one (1) telephone facility, landline or cellular, for hotline operations.
- Enclosed (for security purposes) but with frontage from human traffic/entry.
- Frontage must face main road or to the direction of major traffic flow. In cases of malls, shopping centers or superstores, the lottery location need not be enclosed provided there is security of operation, specially after store hours.
- Dry floor space and proper ventilation (preferably air-conditioned). With regular power supply of 220 VAC, with grounding and available power point/s.
- Available shelf/counter/cabinet for terminal installation, modem and storage of lottery materials.
If not currently available, the agent will be advised on when to fabricate.
With operators to be made available for training in the operation of the terminals preferably one dedicated personnel and a back-up personnel per terminal.
This agent will be advised on when the operators will be trained.
Major operating hours fall within 7:00AM – 8:30PM, seven (7) days a week.
At least 100 meters away from any existing lotto outlet which shall be subject to PCSO’s governing rules.
National Capital Region – 100M
Southern Tagalog and Bicol Region – 200 – 250M
Northern and Central Luzon – 200 – 250M
Approved technical site survey by carrier.